Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I wish my cats didn't bring me "presents"

As one dropped off a SLUG into my bedroom. I suppose I can be thankful he left it on the floor, but STILL. Eew. At least I think it was one of 'em. It could be the lack of weather stripping on my doors, however I'd have noticed it making it's way to my room, I think. And Mirror has a nasty habit of bringing me live critters. I know it's an honor from him, but still, bleah.

On a much lighter note, my muse came back. :D Muwahahahaha... I've dredged up an old story I began to write, and is re-writing, and adding onto it with gusto. I'll have plenty of time to work on it too, after my surgery. Won't have much else to do for ten days, in which I'm not to do very much at all. (Not even driving.)

And it's almost 2:30am. Off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment